Naturopathy / Natural Physician Online Certificate Course
The first principle of Naturopathy, ‘Do No Harm,’ is in the Hippocratic medical oath.
Naturopathy / Natural Physician Online Certificate Course
Full Payment Discount $4000 ____OR 12 Monthly Time Payments @ $450 Time Payment____
Includes: Naturopathy Elemental Energetics Foundation Course, Herbal Medicine Course, Iridology & Natural Medicine + Holistic Anatomy & Physiology Online Course, Healing Diets Online Course, 14 DVDs, 5 books, Information CD’s , Student Iris photographs.
Naturopathy & Natural Physician Online Certificate Course & Self Healing Module
Full Payment Discount $5000____; OR 12 Monthly Time Payments @ $500 Time Payment____
Includes: Naturopathy Course, Herbal Medicine Course, Iridology & Natural Medicine + Holistic Anatomy & Physiology Online Course, Healing Diets Online Course; 14 DVDs, 5 books, Information CD’s , Iris photographs; Self Healing Module
Naturopathy teaches cause & cure physically, emotionally, socially, mentally & spiritually.
Naturopathy works with the natural laws of living.
Respects principles of purification & rejuvenation that activate transformation.
Graduates create wellness & health building programs for clients and students.
Visit School News Blog for student, class, photos, & graduate successes.
Students embody the teachings as graduate living examples to inspire others.
. . . become independently healthy – honour responsibility with respect for natural laws. . .
Naturopathy is practiced worldwide & significantly in the Commonwealth & Europe.
United States & Canada have the highest numbers of Naturopaths & Naturopathy Schools.
Naturopathy is a defined profession with principles traced to ancient Greece.
Naturopathy was honored by Hippocrates, the ‘Father of Modern Medicine’
Naturopathy is a discipline of safe natural therapies, healing diets & healthy lifestyle habits.
World Health Organization defines Naturopathy & maintains a goal to preserve quality training.
What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy is a traditional medicine based on the following principles:
- “First, do no harm.”
- Prevention is better than cure.
- Treat the whole person – body, mind, emotions, spirit.
- Cooperate with the healing powers of nature.
- Activate the body’s innate healing forces.
- Identify & focus treatment on the cause, rather than the symptoms, of disease.
- Do not use treatments that suppress symptoms.
- Treatments are natural and accepted by the human body through millennium.
- Doctor as Teacher – Educate & empower clients & students to participate in prevention of future health problems through healthy diet & lifestyle choices.
Naturopaths use the following core modalities:
- Diet & Nutrition
- Elements of Life: Earth nutrition,water, Heat & cold, air & breathing, song, dance, exercise, sleep, rest, meditation, inspiration
- Counseling & Education
- Stress Management
- Botanical (herbal) Medicine
- Essential Oils
- Homeopathy, Tissue Salts
- Flower Essences
- Emotional healing
Naturopaths use the following modalities only if trained & qualified in their practice:
- Live blood analysis
- Colon Hydrotherapy
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Polarity Therapy
- Light or Color Therapy
- Naturopathic osseous manipulation
- Physical therapy
Naturopaths are also Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Nurses, Midwives or Medical Doctors. Their training and methods of practice are beyond the scope of this definition.
- Discover cause and effect natural law to increase health and vitality, ]balance, harmony and well being.
- Future students & clients achieve health if educated in preventative living in daily life.
- Each student is personally mentored through their studies.
Naturopaths exclude the following modalities:
- Use of synthetic or inorganic vitamins or minerals, narcotics, serums, vaccines, anti-toxins, injections, inoculations.
- Pharmaceutical drugs.
- Treatments that harm the life force or capacity to heal of the human body.
- Surgery & abortion.
- Naturopaths are sometimes referred to as drugless doctors.
Naturopaths refer patients if:
- Student or client illness or injury is beyond the scope of Naturopathic modalities.
- Client’s needs are best met by skills of another therapist, practitioner or physician.
- Client or student symptoms do not improve or symptoms worsen.
In our uniquely personal flexible school, each student chooses their path. Personal connection and a conversation is recommended to help you understand and make the best choices for you to reach your study & life goals. Mentoring is an honored & respected student/ teacher relationship.
Online Courses Naturopathy Certificate Course includes:
- History & Philosophy of Naturopathy
- What is health? What is cure?
- Laws of Healthy Living & Laws of Cure
- Purification, Regeneration, Transformation
- Acute & Chronic Illness & Natural Treatments
- Inflammation, Suppression & Elimination
- Holistic Anatomy & Physiology
- Lymphatic, Circulatory, Reproductive, Endocrine, Respiratory, Digestive, Urinary, Muscular, Skeletal, Nervous Body Systems
- Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether Elemental Energetics enhance physicial & emotional therapies.
- Bowel Cleansing / Colon Hydrotherapy.
- Sexuality & Reproduction; Pregnancy, Birthing, Mothering, Children; Heredity.
- Life Habits; Healthy Healing Home; Personal Hygiene.
- Inner & Outer Ecology; Climate / Environment.
- Healing Processes; Healing Crisis / Achievement.
- Exercise, Meditation, Healthy Habits
- Psychology of Illness/Wellness; Emotional healing
- Emotional Health; Trauma Clearning; Family Relationships
- Case taking, Consultation skills, Methods of analysis
- Healing Centers / Sanitariums / Nature Cure Centers / Home Treatments
Naturopathy / Natural Physician Diploma Online Course Study Materials
4 Online Courses: Naturopathy Course, Herbal Medicine Course, Iridology & Natural Medicine + Holistic Anatomy & Physiology Online Course, Healing Diets Online Course.
Herbs of Grace – Becoming Independently Healthy – Farida Sharan
Creative Menopause – Illuminating women’s Health & Spirituality – Farida Sharan
Iridology – A Complete Guide – Farida Sharan (original edition online & Revised book)
Dictionary of Iridology – Farida Sharan & Ghatfan Safi
Iridology Coloring Book – Farida Sharan & Ghatfan Safi
5 Naturopathy DVD’s – Elements of Life – Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether with Farida Sharan
5 Reflexology DVD’s with Farida Sharan
2 Iridology DVD’s Introduction & Constitutions with Farida Sharan
2 Mystic Yoga Dvd’s
CD of Iris Photos, Slides
Mentoring & Online Support
With Master Teachers by phone, email, Skype appointments & in person.
Explore website, School New Blog, School Calendar on the links above.
Email with INQUIRY & your NAME & tell us about your good self & your goals.
Browse School Calendar for Integrated Immersions dates & fees.
Request a Skype conversation to talk in person with Farida wherever you are in the world.
Enrol in Online Course(s) or an Immersion, OR both at the same time, at any time during the year.
You seek a worthy school.
We seek a worthy students ready for profound life changing education.
Welcome to a longevity quality school with small classes, profound teachings & personal attention.
1. Complete Application with information choice(s), dates, payment method, signature & date.
2. Scan Application, Photo ID back & front & personal photo.
3. Email photo ID, a personal photo, completed
4. Tell us about your life experience, studies, goals & why you wish to study Natural Medicine & the healing arts.
6. Once your application is approved & payment complete, your study materials are sent to you.
Welcome to Purehealth School of Natural Medicine International (established 1977)
I look forward to getting to know you and supporting your studies and personal evolution.
Farida Sharan ND